Our Code of Conduct is a public affirmation that we, as a company and as individuals, are committed to doing the right thing. It is grounded in our Cultural Beliefs and the understanding that each of us plays an important role in operating with integrity.
This Code of Conduct sets out expectations for how we work with each other, and with customers, suppliers, communities and government officials. It also offers you helpful resources if you have a question or find yourself in a difficult ethical situation.
Honesty and integrity are the foundation of how we operate, and critical to our company’s long-term success. Thank you for your commitment to apply the Code’s principles and expectations in your daily work.
- I. ETHICAL DECISION-MAKING
- The Role of Leaders
- Take These Simple Steps to Build a Culture of Openness and Integrity on Your Team
- II. SPEAKING UP
- How to Report a Concern
- How Managers Should Handle Concerns
- If Someone Raises a Concern, Take These Specific Steps
- III. OUR WORKPLACE
- Foster Diversity and Inclusion
- Contribute to a Safe and Productive Workplace
- Avoid Conflicts of Interest